Well, friends. It is the halfway point for Dewey’s!! I’m probably going to take a short nap in a few minutes, but here’s how things are going!
1. What are you reading right now?
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
2. How many books have you read so far?
This is my 4th. I’ve finished 3.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I’m most looking forward to An Ember in Ashes.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Not a lot. Social media does seem to be taking more time than I think, but that’s all part of the ‘thon. I’m just trying to kind of embrace everything as it comes.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Not much…I’m surprised at how the current hour & my reading time don’t quite match up as closely as I’d think…but that’s what I get for using a stopwatch.
How’s your readathon going??