Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish, in which each participating blogger creates a Top 10 list around a common topic. This week’s topic was Top 10 Books on your TBR from before you started blogging. For me, this is easy, since I’ve only been blogging for about a month. This week, I don’t have a ton of exposition on the different books, because I’m trying to maximize reading time for #BoutofBooks, but enjoy the list nonetheless!
1. Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
2. Torchwood: Exodus Code by John Barrowman & Carole Barrowman
3. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
4. Alexander Hamilton by Alexander Chernow
5. A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
6. White Teeth by Zadie Smith
7. Watership Down by Richard Adams
8. The Silmarillion by J. R. R. Tolkien
9. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
10. Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything by Joshua Foer
What was on your Top Ten this week? Let me know below & I’ll check it out!